Justin Pasutto and Co is Hiring!
Hey everyone, happy Monday! It’s hard to believe that in just over a year of Influencing full-time, I’m looking to hire my very first JP&Co. team member. That’s right; I am looking for a Jack (or Jill! LOL!) of all trades, a Photographer and Project Manager.
JP & Co. has grown so much in the last year, that I am really looking for a unique person that is able to help support me in a few different areas, photography, videography, social media, copywriting, and project managing… just to name a few! If you’re looking for a fun new job, with a great boss (I may be biased!), wonderful co-workers (Leo, Annie, Nacho & Peaches), and lots of growth opportunities, make sure to apply here!
Photographer & Project Manager Roles and Responsibilities
- General photography, content creation, and organization
- Planning and executing photoshoot days
- Sponsored content materials, ingredients, or props
- Responsible for set up and clean up
- Editing photos
- Organizing photos in Dropbox
- Planoly – placing approved sponsored photos and captions
- Send shot list and schedule one week in advance
- Creation of reels and other social media content.
- Communication with video/film company for short videos/reels content creation
- Posting content on Instagram, Facebook & TikTok, and other social media platforms as required.
- Assisting in writing blog
- Communicate blog ideas to blog writer
- Organic content that has linkable products
- Work with blog writer to execute newsletters
- Supervise the blog
- Photo submissions for the blog
- Link Reward Style
- Link Amazon
- Link sponsored content
- Assist with basic graphic design tasks and photoshop
- External communication with third parties, including emails, phone calls, and other forms of communication as required.
- Calendar/scheduling – time blocking for Justin & your role
- Attending required meetings
- Take minutes for Justin
- Ensure action items are completed
- Send completed partnership insights to agent
- Working with accountant
- Accounts Receivables
- Invoice agent and copy bookkeeper
- Send invoices
- Send reminders for overdue payments
- Accounts Payable
- Organize and upload receipts
- Paying invoices
- Agent invoices
- Paying subcontractors
- Year-End tasks
- Ensuring the accountant has all expenses and income up to date
- Minimum 1 year of photography and videography experience
- Minimum 1 year of social media experience, including Instagram, Facebook, TikTok, etc.
Nice to have:
- Experience with Blog Writing, Administrative Support, and Finance Support
If this sounds like a role you are interested in, follow the instructions on how to apply here! Thank you in advance for applying; I’m looking forward to interviewing candidates!